Wednesday, December 31, 2008

OK! I have had enough snow! Christmas is over, it was a white one, now the snow can just stay in the mountains! There is no more use for it on the roads...

For 2 weeks now I have been singing "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow"
Well it did and I stayed home and enjoyed looking out the window at it... One day it even snowed in the night, about 8", and the wind changed to coming from the South and it all melted... AFTER Chels had shoveled it all off the sidewalks... Then by nightfall, it was snowing like crazy again and we had another 8"! AND... it has not melted...

Now I have to drive again... I have to stay on the road... I have to arrive on time... I don't need the snow any longer!

The calendar says I have to wait, so I guess I will, but, it would be fine with me if the snow would only show up on the weekends... if it MUST snow!

5 comments:

boteen said...

I sooooo agree. How do we get it to just snow up the mountains? I would love that. Oh well. Hey are you guys coming up on Sat. your the only one I haven't heard back from.. If you emailed me on networld, that is not working at the moment and I cannot get it to open. Let me know for sure.
Love ya.

Cansas said...

Here here! Snow is great until Christmas and after that it needs to go.

My blog is private now. I don't know why it told you once you had to be invited, but then it let you through later. Anyway, I sent you another invite to your email address. I will send Jackie a message that she needs to invite you again to view her blog.

Hope all is well!
Love ya

summer c said...

Whatever! You have a blog! I didn't know that! I thought I was your favorite? :) lol I am sure you know mine: crazychristiansens.blogspot.com
miss ya & love ya! Hope all is well!

summer c said...

ps. whats jen's blog? she left me a message a while back but I changed some stuff around and it must have got lost in the shuffle. I don't see it on your list

summer c said...

j/k i just found it!