Sunday, December 28, 2008

Well, Christmas is over and, as usual, I didn't get everything done... Still working on quilts that I promised last year... This time I can truly say they will be done BEFORE next Christmas... Chelsie and Raegan came down on Wednesday afternoon and stayed until Saturday. Don and Rachel came over from her mom's after breakfast on Christmas morning and stayed until about 18:00 in the evening. It was fun and crazy and noisy with Raegan and Butters.... I guess he really is our kid! He sure managed to keep things wound up and in bedlum! Just like Christmas I bet.



It seemed strange to be an orphan on Christmas... I kept wondering what Mom and Dad were doing. I suppose they have Christmas of some kind in the next life??? But, I spent most of my time enjoying Raegan and her wise sayings... She didn't think Santa would fit in our wood stove... Probably not... She told me on the phone that she wanted a "Barbie Bananity" for
Christmas but, by the time she got here it was a "Princess Vanity". She was thrilled when Santa left it under the tree. Course Santa hadn't put the thing together... It took Chels and I about 2 or 3 hours to get it all going... She loves it and played with it all day.

1 comment:

boteen said...

Sounds like a fun Christmas! Sometimes the noise is the best. Can't wait til the 3rd to see everyone again. I am even leaving up my Christmas decorations. Might drive me crazy, but I am leaving them up.